Wednesday, February 24, 2016

29 FACES DAY 24

Hi Everyone!

I am so unhappy with this face today. As I mentioned yesterday I had a doctors appointment. OMG!!!! It was quite the exam, no details needed LOL. After that I  had to give blood. I am waiting for a CT scan appointment and then an internal cheek to cheek prob. So to say the least I was not myself when I drew last night. After several attempts to create something, anything, with lots of erasing I just put this on paper and added some color. I keep telling myself, "At least I got something done for 29 Faces."  YaY.  Thanks to Ayala Art for hosting. Please stop by to see what the other fabulous artists have created. 


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so sorry for what you went through at the doctors'! I think your face is really cool! Big Hugs!