Tuesday, February 23, 2016

29 FACES DAY 23

Hi Everyone!

This week is full of doctors appointments for me and DH. I am an early morning person so for me I like my appointments as early as possible. For DH he likes his in the afternoon so you can see how this takes up the entire day. LOL The face today is how I feel about going to the doctor. After looking at what I drew last night this "sorta" looks like me. I have one eye that drops down LOL 
Thanks to Ayala Art for hosting 29 Faces. If you want to see some truly excellent art click on the link and check out the other artists who have joined in. 

 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Ester said...

This is funny! I like how you can change your drawing style from something to totally different, true artist :).

SusuPetal said...

Me too! Rise and shine for doctors as early as possible!

Oh dear, I hope you look (and feel) a bit better after the doctor, Nicole!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Awwww, I feel sorry for you! Excellent drawing!