Thursday, January 7, 2016

CONTEST AND SALE NBB

Hi Everyone!

For those of you who use Nicole's BeadBacking and have ordered in the last month, or if you are signed up for my Beadwright NewsLetter you know that I have been getting ready for a HUGE contest. The time is getting near. On Sunday Jan. 10, 2016 I will be announcing the details and the prizes of the contest. The basics are show me the most unique way you use NBB. This can be in any category, beading, painting, sculpture, scrap booking, card making...... you get the idea. Sooooo NBB is on sale now both in my Beadwright Etsy store and my new Beadwright Website. Etsy store the prices are already reduced. On my Beadwright website use the code at check out. Full details will be posted on FB, beadwright.blogspot.com, beadwright.com and beadwright NewsLetter. Can't wait to see what you create!!!!


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

No comments: