Thursday, September 17, 2015

STORMY ART DAY

Hi Everyone!

It is still stormy and very wet here. So after I get some dusting done, (you would think with rain there would me no dust.) I am going to be in my art room. I have new projects prepped that I am just waiting for some drying time. Mean while here are a few pieces of art that decorate my house.
Have a wonderful day.

20x16" Gold Leaf and acrylics.

20x16" highly textured Gold Leaf and acrylics

Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! So dynamic and free. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very talented my friend. Enjoy your afternoon! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, all that shiny gold! As beautiful as they look on the screen, I know they are even more gorgeous in person. Thanks for the encouraging words you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.