Thursday, June 5, 2014

OFF TO MOM'S MISSING PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Hi Everyone!
 
Now that I am feeling better I am off to my mom's. I couldn't go last month because of lupus, so there will be a lot to do for her. Have you ever tried telling an 84 year old woman she needs assisted living??? Well it's not fun and OMG!!! expensive!!!! LOL
 
I am missing Paint Party Friday this week but want to remind all of you to click on the link to see some amazing art by amazing artist.
 
Just to let you know our Beadwright web site is open to take orders. I will ship them as soon as I return home. That would be Tuesday June 10. I have closed my Beadwright etsy store for these days.
 
Remember we have all 16 colors of Nicole's BeadBacking in stock in three different sizes.
See ya when I return home.
 
 
 
Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Safe trip Nicole. Yes my mom needs some assistance too, but she won't have it. So we are there once or twice a week. She's 92 and wants to be left alone?? I don't get it, but she is still very strong. Take care and hope your mom is doing good. See you when you get back.

Lisabella Russo said...

I think it's a very hard thing indeed. People don't want to lose what they're used to, but sometimes change is necessary. I hope you have a wonderful time with your mother and you're able to help her see things more clearly.

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a good trip, Moms are sometimes difficult at that age! Take care, Valerie

Kokopelli said...

Have a safe trip and don't Forget to take care of yourself, too.

Magic Love Crow said...

Big Hugs to your mom ;o) Be well my friend ;o)
(They better not chop off our little guy's head on GOT!!!)

Kristin said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip and I look forward to having you play along with the Summer of Color this year. Thank you for your visit and see you soon :) xo

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Hope you have a good trip! Yes, I hear you. My Dad is 88, fortunately his mind is all there, but he has eyesight limitations. Thankfully, he gave up driving voluntarily, but I haven't even whispered assistance with him. Very strong-willed and stubborn.

bobbybegood1 said...

im sorry to hear you have lupus. i have a dear friend who suffers from lupus. 84 year olds can be very strong stubborn. i guess thats a good thing. cheers!!