Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BEADWORK BY LYNN LINDLEY

Hi Everyone!
 
Most of you know I am unable to bead due to lupus hands. But that doesn't mean I still don't dream of beading. I miss beading, I miss putting all the elements together to create something beautiful.
I am happy to see what others are doing though. One of my favorite artists in beading and painting is Lynn Lindley from ARTiCREATE
Lynn has a way of combining colors and texture to create some magnificent pieces.
Here are just a few.




 
Stop by Lynn's blog to say hello and tell her Nicole sent you.
Happy day everyone!
Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Lynn Lindley said...

Oh, Nicole! Thank you so much for showing my work ~ you are such a dear one, and I really appreciate your generous compliments! }}} HUGS {{{

Kritti said...

Amazing jewelry!

Valerie-Jael said...

What amazing work! The last piece reminds of old Egyptian artefacts, gorgeous! Sorry your hands are still bad, same here! Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh wow, those are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them. I'm so sorry that you can't bead.