Monday, April 28, 2014

OOOHHH YYEEAAAA GOT

Hi Everyone!!
 
To all my GoTs buddies....OHHHHH Yeaaahhhh season 4 is truly turning out to be the best one so far. Cersei's is just a wicked beeaatttchh

 and Daenery is really showing her true Targaryen blood.
Hey she has dragons she can what ever she wants. LOL

All of the characters  in GoT each have their own lives but all are leady to the same place. All connected with a story to tell. I  love it.
 
The White walkers have always interested me the most.
I even have a post of one in my art room.




 
And thennnnnn out of the  mist this guy walks in.
 

Not sure what his role is except that he is the one who wants the babies.
One touch and their eyes turn blue.
 
If you have never seen Game of Thrones go rent the first three seasons. If you like/love fantasy then you are missing out on the best story ever told
I do not read the books. I want to be surprised each week. This season has all the twists and excitement one could want.
 
 

Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Almost Precious said...

I've heard so much about Game of Thrones that now I could kick myself for not having watched it. G.O.T. sounds like a very complex story plot, with stories within stories, layered like an onion. I enjoy shows like that, shows that speak to viewers who actually have brain cells.

GlorV1 said...

Sounds like you are enjoying this show. Yay! Hope you had a wonderful b/day.

Valerie-Jael said...

I must admit I have never seen it! Glad you are having fun. Perhaps they will show it on TV here some day. Valerie

Magic Love Crow said...

Last week was great!!! Glad to see the brothers are together ;o) I like the White Walkers too ;o)