Thursday, September 26, 2013

GIFT FOR MY NEW HOME

Hi Everyone!
 
My friend Charmaine came over the other day to give me a gift for my new home. You may remember that Charmaine was the 2009 winner of the Toho Challenge. Her win was a trip to Japan. She graciously asked me to be her guest. It was an amazing event in both of our lives. So it doesn't surprise me she would create something to remind me of that time together. How beautiful is this?
Thanks Charmaine.


 
 
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

motidana said...

Lucky you to have a friend like Charmine and lucky Charmine for winning this challenge ! what a lovely and memorable gift! You must have spent the most fantastic time together with a lot of inspiring moments .

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous gift! Lucky you!!