Tuesday, June 25, 2013

ThaddeusRose

Hi Everyone!
 
I do hope where ever you are it is warm and sunny. Here???? ha.. rain and dark grey skies. So I am always looking for something to brighten my day and today it is Rose of ThaddeusRose.
 
Can you tell she is a proud Texas Woman? You can read her bio here.
 
 Rose had special ordered some Orangey Orange Nicole's BeadBacking and matching Ultrasuede from me. I do like seeing what people create with NBB and especially in orange.
here is what she came up with.
 

Here are a few other pieces made by Thaddeus Rose.



 
Visit ThaddeusRose at these sights
Blog 
 
 
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

All are stunning, but the orange one is especially gorgeous!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love them all! I agree with Debbie, stunning! You can take my heat and humidity ;o) LOL!

Anna Garner said...

Terrific blog on a lovely lady's lovely creations.