Wednesday, June 26, 2013

OHHHH COOL CABS FOR YOUR BEAD EMBROIDERY

Hi Everyone!
 
OK I had a great day today and lately great days have been far and few.
I am able to walk with a new nerve tonic and some orthotics that are keeping my feet straight, plus splints that I wear at night. Ohhhh how fun is that NOT!!! LOL However, I am walking without much pain and that is the best ever!!!!
 
I was able to get a few new cabs when I was in Southern OR. They are large and full of earthy depth.
They are in my Beadwright Etsy store. Remember you get free Nicole's BeadBacking with all cabs purchased. In addition my $2.00 Sale on 12x9" sheets is still on until June 30th. That is any color.





Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy you are walking without much pain! Please take care of yourself!! Your new cabs are gorgeous! Hugs ;o)