Friday, April 19, 2013

THIS WEEKS BRITHDAY SALE

Hi Everyone!
 
I don't know what it is but everything feels off today. Like the whole world is off! This effects my spirit and so the day seems tilted for me. That is why I forgot to tell you about this weeks birthday sale in our Beadwright Etsy Store.  For all US buyers you get free shipping when you use this coupon at check out. BDAY61
For all international buyer use this coupon  code BCJ13 for a 20% off your order.
There are lots of goodies in our Beadwright Etsy store
 
Nicole's BeadBacking (NBB)
Beads, Rivolis,
Leather, Ultrasuede
And soooo much more
My birthday gift to all of you.
Oh someone asked me how old/young I will be on April 27th. OMG!!! 61!!! I can hardly believe it.
I sure don't feel that old.
 
 
Nicole's BeadBacking NBB

Rivoli sets the best colors
 
 Rizo Beads and over a hundred listing of other beads and bead sets

Yep this is leather, and there is many more leather pieces to choose from
 
 Waxed linen in many colors
 
 Don't forget Soutache Cord
Thanks for celebrating my birthday
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

61, you are a young chick ;o))) I hope you have a big birthday cake ;o)

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Happy Birthday! :)) Wishing you lot's of sales. :)