Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hi Everyone!
 
I find I am having trouble starting this post. Too much evil going on and it is difficult not to be affected by it all. My heart and prayers go out to the victims in near by
Portland, OR and Connecticut shootings
 
So today was going to be a note to tell you that I have closed down my Beadwright etsy store and my web site until Jan. 1, 2013. All is well here just revamping for a new year.
 
Wishing all of you a very happy day


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A very sad day indeed. See you in the new year Nicole.

CraveCute said...

It's been a very sad week. I love your flickering candle. We must all have hope.

Marlene Brady said...

It is overwhelming. The grief, pain and sorrow. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. Nicole, can I pass your "Candle of Hope" through my blog also?

GlorV1 said...

God Bless their souls. I'll pray for them all. Just stopped in to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. In otherwords, Happy Holidays. See you in 2013.

Hot Rocks said...

Merry Christmas, Nicole.
Peace on Earth, and goodwill towards all men...and woman ;)