Sunday, November 25, 2012

SIZE 15/O SEED BEADS GREAT COLORS

Hi Everyone!
 
I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. That you had family and friends around and that there was lots of love and laughter. We had one of the best Thanksgiving in quite a long time. I am so blessed for that.
 
Soooo how many of you like to use size 15/o seed beads? I love the small seed beads. Always have. So I got a pretty good price on Toho 15/os while I was gone and thought I would share that price with you. Very limited so head over to my Beadwright Etsy store and grab them up. You will also receive a free sample piece of Nicole's BeadBacking.
 
Also I am really happy to announce that I have new items coming to my Beadwright Etsy store and my website. So keep checking. I should have it all listed by next weekend. I love surprises.
 
These are just a few of the sets I have available. Each bag is equivalent to a 3 inch tube about 13/14 grams.





Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: