Monday, November 26, 2012

Hi Everyone!
 
After the rain ( ohhh I mean down poor from the evil rain gods) the sun is actually out. OMG!!! Sun!!! It is by no mean warm but at least there are blue skies. That just make me so happy. LOL
 
I am also happy to announce that I have most of the bead sets listed in my Beadwright Etsy store.  I am really happy to pass along the savings to you.
I am also very excited to say that starting this weekend I will have some new items for your beading needs (ha ha wants) As always I have the prices very affordable compared to other sites.
In the mean time here is what I have listed so far.  Oh and each bead purchase gets free Nicole's BeadBacking (NBB) so how can you pass that up? :)
Have fun shopping today.

You can't pass these up. Compare other prices for these colors.

For the pink in you

Very Traditional colors

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

These are really beautiful!