Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hi Everyone!
 
It has been a crazy week and it is only Thursday. More doctor's apt for the new found residences on my brain. They are like bad renters who won't pay then rent and won't move out. LOL Hey if I don't joke about it I will break down and cry and well there has been enough of that.
 
I did receive a very nice surprise of an instructional article of mine published in Bead Design Studio this month.  This is actually a pretty old piece from a bead challenge held by Pam the editor of then, Bead Unique, and Joanna her assistant. I still like this simple style.  Just throw on a pair of jeans, an everyday shirt, this necklace and your are ready to go!
 
If you don't have a subscription to Bead Design Studio then get one! It is simple just go to the website. Or if you are in Fred Meyers or WalMart you can purchase a copy there. Hey did you know you can get free beading project from Bead Design Studio? Be sure to check it out.
 
Wishing all of you a happy day.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That is a very cool necklace and I really like the colors! I saw your comment on my blog about the surprise--you are so sweet. My healing thoughts and wishes are with you, my friend.

Regina said...

Congrats on the article babe!! I sure have missed you and am sending healing thoughts your way.

Triple fingers crossed,
Regi

Lorraine said...

Am thinking positive thoughts for you! Congrats on the article.

Sarah Sequins said...

That's a beautiful piece, Nicole! Congratulations on the publication.

*Hugs.* I really admire your strength and sense of humor. You're right, sometimes joking about things is the only thing we can do.