Thursday, October 11, 2012

CABS AND CAB SETS ALL NEW

Hi Everyone!

I finally finished listing all the new cabs and cab sets in my Beadwright etsy store. All they need is you and your creative hands. You will receive a free sample of Nicole's BeadBacking with each purchase. Now how can you go wrong with that?
I am off to bead today.

These are just a few of the new listings

The large cab in this photo is 80mm long it is awesome!!!!!


Great pieces of Jasper

Fabulous Moss agate

I can't get enough of petrified Texas Palmwood

 Ooohhh another example of moss agate

These are just a few of the new listings

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This takes me back! Many years ago when I was a teen I used to do lapidary. The first thing we worked on was a cabachon. Enjoy your weekend.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely choices of stones ~ (A Creative Harbor)

thanks for coming by and commenting ^_^