Monday, September 24, 2012

SHRINK SHRANK SHRUNK Book Reveiw

Hi Everyone!

I recieved this book from Lark Jewelry and Beading and was totally surprised. Happily surprised! We all remember shrink plastic, anyway I do from when I was a kid, and over the last 10 years I have seen some pretty interesting projects made from this fun plastic. This book written by Kathy Sheldon makes me want to go out and buy some shrink plastic. Shrink Shrank Shrunk is a fabulous book for so many reasons. First Kathy has a fun and energetic writing skill. Then her explaination of what shrink plastic is was very clear and interesting. Knowing your product and it history is so important in any craft or art.  Her suply list is probably things you already have. There are fun projects with all the patterns at the end of the book. Do I like this book?  ABSOLUTELY!!! From cover to cover Kathy explains each step and then allows you to add your own touches. If you have ever wanted to use shrink plastic then this book is for you. As I was reading Shrink Shrank Shrunk I could see so  many other uses for shrink plastic. Kathy accomplished what a true craft book writer is supose to do, inspire her reader.

Shrink Shrank Shrumk
By Kathy Sheldon
ISBN 978-1-4547-0349-5






Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I have a small supply of shrink plastic...I may just have to check this book out! Thanks for the review.