Thursday, September 20, 2012

LEATHER & HALLOWEEN PROJECTS

 Hi Everyone!

It is getting close to my favorite day of the year, Halloween. I know many of you share this with me. I pulled out my house decorations yesterday and some leather to make a scary leather man for my front door this year. If you need leather for your beading and art projects don't forget to check out my
Beadwright Etsy store. There is nothing like strips and scraps of leather to make a mummy like creature.
In addition don't forget those beaded Halloween pieces. This is the time to get started on them. Check out my loom and peyote patterns for this Halloween. Skulls, bats, eye balls, and some cute pumpkins too.
You can purchase my patterns in my Beadwright etsy store or my Beadwright Bead Coop.

Wishing all of you a happy day

One pound bag of leather

 4 different colors soft deer hide

3/4 oz leather perfect for mask making

Shinny and colorful lamb and deer hide


Just a few of my patterns




Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Such lovelies!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I have some of your leather is it is just the best! Great quality and a nice variety in the mix bags!

Kokopelli said...

Oooooohhhh, playing with leather! Such fun!

Sarah Sequins said...

Yay!! Halloween is my favorite day, too. :)

I've never worked with deer hide before, but I can't wait to give it a try. My half-sister gave me two beautiful hides to work with. Any tips for working with deer hide?