Sunday, August 26, 2012

BEADING LOOMS AND SPIKES

Hi Everyone!
Well I know I have feeling better with all the THINGS I have accomplished this week. PT is working out great too. I should have full strength in my legs very soon. Yeahhhh!!!
So what have we been doing here. Ahhhhh a new tutorial for all of those of you who love working with Czech spikes and a new size of beading loom.

So how many of you have a difficult time making bezels on glass shapes. You know the beads slip off and well it can be frustrating. So why not use Nicole's BeadBacking as a foundation and create the things you like. I have been using this method for many years showing my students this technique. These are fast and easy to make. You should know flatwork and peyote, even though I do show the basics for these stitches in the tutorial. I have used these for button, sewn onto jackets, jewelry and so much more. You can purchase this tutorial in my Beadwright Etsy Store or my Beadwright BeadCoop


Over the summer months I have been asked to come up with a very small beading loom to simply make wrist bands, anklets, and pieces for medicine or treasure bags. Even though we do have a one foot loom it is as wide as our two foot loom. So as of yesterday we now make and sell our Mini Loom. This is 11 inches long and 4 inches wide. Perfect for beading in the car or airplane. Each of our looms are hand made with American pine. Not manufactured by machines.
You can get all three sizes of Looms By Mike in our Beadwright etsy store
and remember each loom comes with a started kit and you may choose one free pattern


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: