Friday, July 6, 2012

SHOW ENTERTAINMENT SOME OF THE BEST

Hi Everyone!
As promised here are photos of some of the entertainment from my 4th of July show. These artists are amazing. Enjoy.

This guy is amazing! 

Now this is something I had not seen before. He made the hoop appear to be molded in the air. It had everyone at a stand still.

The didgeridoo guy

The show stopper were the Belly Dancers. These woman are so beautiful.



This lady is the dance instructor. I would love to bead her costumes. LOL

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Sarah Sequins said...

I recognize that hoop trick just from the picture. It's called an isolation, and it's a pretty tough trick to master. Very shoulder-intensive.

Oops! My inner hoop geek just made an appearance. ;)

Ann said...

oh...wish i could have been there! looks like so much fun!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Looked like a lot of fun!

Kristin Aquariann said...

What fun! I take belly dancing classes for fun and love watching the professional dancers.