Thursday, June 28, 2012

UP TO NOTHING AND NO GOOD

Hi Everyone!
Here it is June 28th and it is cold and raining. We get one nice day and then it all falls to hell in a handbag. Who ever made that saying? Any I have been taking some time to myself. Getting some cleaning done around here. I have been making new patterns and doing some wood working. I tried to visit blogs this morning but blogger just wouldn't allow me to. So please know I am trying to get to you. I have written to blogger... yeah like that will help....LOL
Here are a few patterns I do need to list them in my Beadwright Bead Coop and Beadwright Etsy but if you want them before that happens just email me.
Hope where you are the sun is warm and wonderful.




Most of my patterns are available in loom and peyote

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Nicole, come over here! Warm and sunny with only few thunderstorm. Not ideal, but better than rain in Eugene.

Lori said...

LOVE the new patterns Nicole!! Blogger is quiet...I think everyone is sleeping...or maybe vacationing? Or maybe-- They cant log on.. Had problems for two days and am still having problems loading pics..GGGGRRRRRR!

Ann said...

love the new patterns..esp the eyes!!!
xo