Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hi Everyone!
Since blogger changed to their new interface I noticed a lot less blogging. Myself included. I have spoken to many many bloggers who find the new look unfriendly to use. I agree. Most of the time I can't find my own information. My followers are NEVER listed so I can see what all of you are doing. What a shame blogger went to this format.  I have written to them as I know many of you have as well. It probably won't do any good but at least we tried. I am looking into different blogging programs.
Oookayyy with that said how are all of you? Hope that life is treating you well and that you are inspired.
Our weather here is wicked ugly with dark skies and more rain that anyone should have. LOL
I have been working on patterns and have listed a few new pieces. Also I have a sale on patterns in my Beadwright Etsy store so go check it out.
Have a great weekend everyone!

This is a drawing of a rose Mike gave to me a few weeks ago set to beads.
 Hey I can't go long without drawing eyes and setting them to beads either.

 And how about a big splash of color for summer? Summer?? I could only hope for summer here. :)
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Ann said...

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
LOVE THESE EYES!!!!
XO

Sarah Sequins said...

Nicole, I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one who doesn't like the new Blogger interface! It's next to impossible to navigate, and I switched back to the old version (back when that was still possible).

I used to think that Wordpress was hard to use... until the new Blogger interface. Now I see that it's not bad at all! I may end up switching one of these days.

I love the patterns, by the way! The red flowers are my favorite -- just gorgeous!

Kokopelli said...

The new blogger surface didn't even work with my old computer. Since I have my new one it works fine, although I don't like the look. Maybe it gets better when I'm used it a bit more. Maybe.... But at least creativity and weather are goooood!

Words and Pictures said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for dropping by at Words and Pictures. Enjoying my return visit a lot! I'm new enough to have started with the new Blogger so at least I didn't have to change from something I already knew. Some of it seems pretty simple; other things are so counter-intuitive. I really hope it won't put a stop to your blogging - I'll be back!

Thilda said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment!
I love your work. The red roses are amazing.
Have fun,
Thilda