Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?

Hi Everyone!
Well I can't even come close to telling you how strong the wind is here. At least it is coming out of the south so it is not too cold. It feels like a lot of energy when the wind blows 60 to 80 mph and that is exactly what I had today. Energy!  So I got my power tools out, got the air brush out, got the saws out, and started cutting, shaping, sanding, and painting gourds. I couldn't stop, the ideas just started flowing out of my head. Then I sanded and base painted a clay shoe I made a few weeks ago. I will have the shoe finished tomorrow and the gourds will all get beaded. One mask, one sculpture, and two bowls. Sooo... what did you do today?


I work the power tools in the garage not in this space. LOL

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

horimarika said...

I'm so excited about the shoe! Is that the red one on the table? I can't wait to see what will come out... We had no wind... but I had enegry too! I did some cleaning and made order at my beads...

Kokopelli said...

I started with Christmas gift making: sewing, quilting and patchwork so far. The star is the first finished block and will be turned into a potholder with his twin brother. I missed sewing over the summer! And I ordered more fabrics.
And then there is the beaded rosette for my newest leather pouch.

Lorraine said...

Hi Nicole. I've been away from blogging so just getting caught up with visits. WOW, have you ever been busy! I find the weather at this time of year stimulates my creativity. Always enjoy your book reviews. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Happy creating...

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, I can certainly say, I didn't do all what you did! LOL! I have been doing a lot of gardening! I am still raking! ;o)

Shai Williams said...

My favorite spot in the US is Cannon Beach and the storms are one of the main reasons. What can I say, I am a water witch.