Monday, November 7, 2011

A RAY OF SUNSHINE FROM HAWAII

Hi Everyone!
I promised I wasn't going to complain about the Florence, OR. weather and this is not a complaint just an observation. LOL It is so gray and gloomy on the Pacific Northwest coast that there are days I just want to scream. However, I received the most excellent gift today in the mail. My new friend, Maureen AKA Moeart, from Hawaii sent me a ray of sunshine. She really did!!! I love this gift but most of all I love how she used my Nicole's BeadBacking. I love that she used NBB as the finish backing and how she incorporated the pin blank. Great job Moe and thank you so very much.
Stop by Moe's blog. She will brighten your day and make you smile. Be sure to tell her Nicole sent you.



Adventures in clay - and other things - from Honolulu, Hawaii



My ray of sunshine

 Love this!!

Is there a way you use Nicole's BeadBacking that just may be a bit different? Then send me your photos and the story behind it.

You can purchase Nicole's BeadBacking at



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

MoeArt said...

I just realized that I should have made 2 holes instead of cutting a straight line. Sigh.... Next time. Thanks for all the lovely words! :D

Lori said...

Thats really pretty..So cheerful!

Ann said...

such a beautiful piece!! it really looks like a ray of sunshine!!
how sweet of her!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That's a beautiful ray of sunshine!

irem said...

very cute !!

http://irem-just-a-dream.blogspot.com/