Tuesday, November 8, 2011

KITS ARE LISTED

Hi Everyone!
The kits are listed and some of the books. This is really leading into a full $10.00 Christmas sale. Wow. As I mentioned before I know a lot of people that are setting a $10.00 spending limit for Christmas, well if you are shopping and need fantastic $10.00 items head over to my Beadwright Etsy Store

Here are two of the kits

 This kit comes in several different colors

I am still listing brand new beading books at 1/2 price but check out the books that are in Beadwright

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Your kits are beautiful... wish seed beads weren't such a mystery to me. I tried and made a ring one time but I know I could never repeat what I did to save my life! I especially love your "Anything Goes" necklace.

horimarika said...

Your kits are so great. I specially like the package: it's practical and pretty at the same time. But the things inside are also coool!