Monday, October 31, 2011

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF

Hi Everyone!

I hope your Halloween has been and is fun. I am waiting for the kids to show up. In the meantime I just couldn't help myself. I have been building, sculpting, and carving shoes soooooo I am shoe crazy right now.
 I love these!!!!! Even the toe shoes. LOL

Love the shoes they just don't seem to fit right???

 I hope there is rubber on those balls

 I just love these!!!

I feel like this shoe needs chains
Spike it up baby.

 

 Perfect for Halloween
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

10 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh my goodness sakes. I can't for the life of me see myself wearing any of those shoes. May the last ones with those feet. Instead of telling my husband I have a headache, I'll just show him my feet. lolololololol, cracking up over here. Wish I had a pair of those feet. I would actually buy them and do just what I said. I'd say, I can't, my feet hurt, heheheheheh. Take care.:))))

GlorV1 said...

I'm back because I had to come back and let you know I'm copying that last picture with those feet so that I can do a post on it next week. I mean those feet are hilarious, could it be that my feet really look like that???hehehehe. Ooops I think I had too much tequila. Not really.

Ann said...

love them all..but i esp. love the last pair!! i would so wear them everywhere!!!!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

These are fabulous, but the last one creeps me out - at least they look comfortable!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

p.s. I'm your new follower!

Unknown said...

I feel pain just looking at some of these shoes!!!

Lori said...

Wow- I want those toe shoes-- walk around on the mountain and make footprints...LOL!! Or just go out and have people LOOK!! Too Fun!

Magic Love Crow said...

The ones that look like real feet are very spooky to me! LOL! But you know, I love those spiky ones! I think I would wear them! LOL!

Lorraine said...

These are hysterical Nicole!

My Creative House said...

Wow these shoes are all very speciel, not shoes to walk in, but they are fun to look at, thanks foe visit and comment on my blog.
Anni