Thursday, September 1, 2011

MONTHLY COMMENT CONTEST WINNER!!

Hi Everyone!
I want to thank all of you who come to my blog and actually read and comment on what I have to blab about LOL! Some of you have been with me from the start, some of you just signed on to go this journey with me. I hope I continue to share, inspire, make you laugh, and touch your spirit in some way. Sooo... Since I started my blog I have given away free beads every month. Yep free beads. Even if you are not a beader how can you help but love the shinny little things? So who gets free beads this month??? It is...... bang on that drum....It is
Heroilda Mason from

Stop by and say hello to her. She has a lovely blog and wonderful art. Tell her Nicole sent you.


How can you win free beads? Leave as many comment as you can during a month and your name may be drawn. It is that easy.


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!! How exciting.!!
My email is
lascreacionesdeboricua@yahoo.com
I can't find your email to send you
my postal address.
Heroilda

Kat_G said...

Congratulations Hero!!
Thank you Nicole for this contest!!
Thank you for visit my blog!!
Greetings from Panama!!