Saturday, August 6, 2011

THE POWER OF RIVOLIS

Hi Everyone!
I just had to share this with you. Swarovski Rivolis how can any beader pass them up right? So my work table sits in front of my front window. The sun finally came out today at 3:45 pm. I was talking to my niece on the phone when I noticed my ceiling was full of colorful circle lights. It looks so cool. I couldn't figure out where they were coming from and then Mike pointed to the 4 Rivolis sitting on my table. Ahhh the power of Rivolis to bring joy in so many different ways.




Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

8 comments:

All Wired Up TOO said...

All that light from 4?! there really isn't anything like a Swarovski!

GlorV1 said...

Nice, vry nice. Energy it seems. Have a great Sunday.

Regina said...

Nicole...what a beautiful sight!! Looks as though you had a faery dance in your studio. ^_^

BIG HUGS!!!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Beautiful sight!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Fantastic!

Lori said...

Awesome..I have a crystal mobile hanging in my window for this very reason. Its a dance of light and prisms. Its amazing that only 4 rivoli's can do all of that!

Orion Designs said...

What a wonderful surprise you had. Those rivolis are truly amazing!

Gyöngy-szirom said...

Very nice!!