Saturday, July 2, 2011

COMMENT CONTEST WINNER

Hi Everyone!

Wishing all of you a happy July 4th and to send out a thank you to all of our troops who allow us to do the celebrating.
Today I drew the winning name of my monthly comment contest. I have been doing this  for many many years. Leave a comment on my blog posts and at the end of each month one name is drawn to win. Win What? Well free beads what else. LOL
So this month my winner is Carol Dean Sharpe owner of Sandfibers. She is an amazing person and artist. Head over to visit her.
Congratulations Carol


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Thank you so much, Nicole! July is starting out on a wonderful note for me. ;)

Shai Williams said...

Congrats Carol! Nicole always sends out such wonderful goodies!