Friday, April 15, 2011

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!

Hi Everyone!
I know I know two posts in one day what am I thinking. So be sure to scroll down to see my earlier post. You can not believe the wind and rain we are getting today. The windows are rattling it is so strong.
This weather has allowed me to get some things done today. I have finished up two new patterns that I am pretty happy with. I really do love working the peyote word charts that I provide with my patterns. Makes it so easy to follow. The first is an African woman I drew a few years ago. This face is also one that I carved and use as a mold for my leather work. So it only seems right to make her into a Peyote cuff pattern. I love the colors too.
Second is yesss another skull. I will never get tired of drawing them so again they should be made into patterns. This one is Peyote as well.
You can purchase any of my patterns and they will be sent to your email PDF. And don't forget the pattern of the  month in my side bar. You just click on the buy it now button and follow the instructions. It is on sale only on my blog. So check out my Beadwright etsy store my Beadwright Bead Coop or nicolecampanella.com



Have a nice evening everyone
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love these new patterns. I'm favoriting the skull one, I might have to make it. You will be the first one to know if I decide to, since I will buy the pattern from you. I hope you had some of today's nice weather down there.

DVArtist said...

Thanks Jan I hope you buy the patterns from me. Remember my birthday sale April 27 in my Beadwright store
Nicole