Monday, March 28, 2011

WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN??

Hi Everyone!
Over the weekends I receive LOOOOTTTTSSSSS of emails. Some from friends, many from beaders asking questions and then there are those from my blogging family that write, "where the hell are you?" (giggle giggle) I love it! I love that so many of you actually miss me when I am away from posting. Sooooo where have I been?? I have been home still trying to get my broken foot healed. The bone healing machine, I think is really working!!! The nerve damage is still giving me fits but all in all I think it is better. I am still in the monster medical boot and I have to stay off my foot. That is the part I am having a hard time with.... ever take a shower on one foot. LOL no I have to be in a chair... NOT a pretty picture. OK OK ... so that is your visual laugh for the day. :) 
I have been working on art pieces I can do sitting down with one foot elevated on a chair. Making lots of patterns and new designs in PDF form. Something I have wanted to do for many years and never had time. See there is a positive side to this foot thing. LOL
I will have some leather working designs made up and ready for sale very soon. Nice to get back to some of my roots.
So if you haven't been to my Beadwright etsy store or to my Nicole Campanella website then here are just a few of the patterns ready to go.
I will be stopping by your blogs to say hello and to tell you I have missed all of you too.

Happy Monday.
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Regina said...

Ohhh ya know I always miss ya!! I have been gone myself (health and our dang computer crashed...arggg) I love the new designs but then I love all of your designs...LOL!!

OMGOSH...now I won't be able to get that shower scene out of my head...thanks alot..hehe!! Glad the foot is healing though...sending fast healing thoughts your way.

I'm working on some new jewelry pieces myself. Once I gather up all my supplies I'm going to be a knotting, beading fool ^_^

Hugs,
Regi

Káli Gopika said...

Beautiful patterns, Nicole!!!(:-)))

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to see you! Don't get any ideas lady that you can ever fade into the sunset--we'll be right behind you!

I am glad that you are seeing some positive results from the machine--almost makes sitting around "worth it". I know it is hard, but hopefully there is an end somewhere down the road!

I love all the pattern PDF you have been coming out with--looking forward to seeing the leather working ones, too!

Ann said...

bless your heart! love your positive attitude!! I'd be whining I'm sure!xo

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Beautiful works, interesting blog...I missed you too :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,
Hope your foot is better dear lady.
I've been trying to catch up with posts these past two weeks and see that I've missed a lot. I saw first hand some of your incredible beadwork today...just gorgeous!
My Sis has Lupus too. I'm so sorry you have to go through that.

Jan said...

Its nice to have your absence noted, isn't it. Looks like you are keeping busy as usual, beautiful patterns. Keep on healing, my friend.