Monday, January 24, 2011

TRIZ HAS A TUTORIAL

Hi Everyone!
It seems it is a day for blogging.  I am actually getting ready to leave and go up coast, however,  I just had to share with all of you about Triz. Triz has been my friend now for about 5 years I think, anyway, I have many of her beautiful pieces published in my "FlatWork" book. If you don't know who Triz is, you are really missing out on some of the finest bead work around and knowing a very nice person.  Today when I was reading her latest blog post she announced that she now has a PDF tutorial on her wonderful beaded cuffs. Well, one in particular. I got mine today and I have to tell you, that even though I already know how to do this technique, her directions are excellent!!! If you want to know how to make this beautiful cuff head over the Triz's blog and then her etsy store. You won't be disappointed. Be sure to tell her Nicole sent  you.
Have fun! 

Or click here to go right to Triz's etsy store.


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I bought one too! I am dying to learn how to make a cuff. You are right, the tutorial is very well done. Easy to read and understand!
With great links for purchasing the necessary components!

She is very talented!

Tam Hess said...

Thanks for finding me! *HELLO* over there in Florence. Your blog is great. I'm going to go check out your work and see what Triz is doing too. Thanks Nicole! xoxo

Ann said...

going there now!!!!! thanks for sharing!!
hope you've a a lovely day!!xo

Unknown said...

thank you so much Nicole!!! You are always so kind about my work... and thank you for all your encouragement for the last (almost) 5 years and support!!!!