Monday, November 22, 2010

SWAROVSKI RIVOLI $2 BUCK SALE

Hi Everyone!
The days are passing quickly and soon it will be Christmas. I am spending my days beading and getting ready for the end of the year shows. Then I think I am going to take a rest. LOL!!!
I am still listing items in my Beadwright Etsy Store for my $2 Buck sale. If you work with Swarovski Rivolis check them out and yes they are only $2 Bucks each.

Everyone have a great day today.

Who doesn't like Padparadscha?

 There are 6 Topaz available

 These are perfectly cut

 Silks are some of my favorites
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Marie S said...

Wow these are gorgeous!!
What a great sale!
Have a wonderful week Nicole!

Regina said...

Ohhh Nicole...you so deserve a rest my friend..always so busy busy!!

Love these crystals...beautiful!!

Hugs,
Regi

Dede said...

These are beautiful!

(((HUGS)))