Friday, November 26, 2010

THE DAY AFTER

Hi Everyone!
I hope that all of you had a wonderful day. Mike and I did. In fact we had two wonderful days. I cooked and we ate BIG on Wednesday. Then yesterday grazed all day on left overs. It was really nice to just be the two of us. Of course we were on the phone with my mom, the kids and my brothers. Everyone is doing great. Nicolas however, is having a bit of a hard time with his dad's passing so extra hugs were piled on.
If you are some of my crazy friends who actually went shopping today hope there were some good deals out there. I stayed home and beaded.
I know all of you who ventured out today just might need some relazing photos
This is a family of Flickers that came to eat from my yard today.

I shot these out my kitchen window and it was raining. So for that I think the photos came out OK







Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

We used to do the crazy black Friday sales but not anymore! One time we actually did get up & go at at 2 am--what were we thinking!

Your new camera takes really nice photos.