Monday, August 16, 2010

HUGE SALE 35% OFF EVERYTHING

Hi Everyone!

This morning I spent time reducing the prices in my Beadwright Etsy Store. Yes EVERYTHING must go go go!!!!! I have taken 35% off of my already low prices!!! This includes everything from beads to Nicole's BeadBacking. You can't miss this sale!!!! I will be listing new items all this week so be sure to check back.

Here are just a few items.

Nicole's BeadBacking for all of your bead embroidery

All kits reduced 35%


Charlotte cuts reduced 35%




Shopping for beads who can resist????

Don't forget the oils. Essential oils are all reduced by 35%.


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

  1. It is so crazy here at the moment, but I'm running over to your shop to eye some goodies. How long is your sale running?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, those charlottes... *yummmmmm* I've really enjoyed working with the others I bought from you, Nicole...they add a gorgeous touch of sparkle to any project! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.