Monday, August 16, 2010

HUGE SALE 35% OFF EVERYTHING

Hi Everyone!

This morning I spent time reducing the prices in my Beadwright Etsy Store. Yes EVERYTHING must go go go!!!!! I have taken 35% off of my already low prices!!! This includes everything from beads to Nicole's BeadBacking. You can't miss this sale!!!! I will be listing new items all this week so be sure to check back.

Here are just a few items.

Nicole's BeadBacking for all of your bead embroidery

All kits reduced 35%


Charlotte cuts reduced 35%




Shopping for beads who can resist????

Don't forget the oils. Essential oils are all reduced by 35%.


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

It is so crazy here at the moment, but I'm running over to your shop to eye some goodies. How long is your sale running?

Belinda Saville said...

Ohhhh, those charlottes... *yummmmmm* I've really enjoyed working with the others I bought from you, Nicole...they add a gorgeous touch of sparkle to any project! :-D