Sunday, August 8, 2010

FINALLY A PIECE TO SHARE

Hi Everyone!

I have been very busy beading and getting articles ready for Bead Unique Magazine so those pieces of bead art I can't share with you here. However, I have a new case to fill down town and need to create for that as well. Here is what I put together yesterday afternoon. Hmmm I really like this and just may have to keep it for myself. I have had this long piece of died coral for over a year and it just seem to go with what I had in mind. Some of the beads are very old trade beads, the died coral, bone, and some old hand made beads from Mexico. Now here is the kicker, the two beads that are surrounded by the shaped bone are beads of today. Fiber beads that are made by my friend Eleanore Brown. Ohhhh these are the coolest beads ever and she has a rainbow of colors. The possibilities of these beads are endless. I hope you visit Eleanore at Fiberbeads.com Be sure to tell her Nicole sent you.
Hope you enjoy the photo
P.S bad light yesterday. Ohhh yeahhhh fog and a marine layer.












Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Great colors!!!! It's beautiful!!!
pretty beads!!!!

Regina said...

Nicole....beautiful and unique!!!

Hugs,
Regi

GlorV1 said...

That is a beautiful display Nicole. Your beading is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Gorgeous! Theresa

FiberBeads said...

Oh my goodness yes! Innovative, bold, imaginative and lovely-- I'm in awe and I thank you Nicole.
-Eleanore

Belinda Saville said...

Wow, what a beautiful and unique necklace...I love it, Nicole! I has a very tribal look to it, like a long lost treasure. Inspiring, as always :-) B. -xo-