Friday, July 30, 2010

GONE SHOPPING

Hi Everyone!

Today is kind of a break day for me. Mike and I are driving over to Eugene for Gem Fair. Lots of beads, friends, beads, vendors, and oh yeahhh the beads!!!! I am truly only buying the absolute items that I really need..... Ahhhh OKAY who do I think I am kidding?? I do go with a list and purchase those things right off. Then I go back through. Mike is no help to me, if he sees I like something he whispers in my ear, "Buy it, you may not find it again." I taught him well. It is true, if you see a beads or colors that you like you should buy. In addition you should buy as much as your bank account will allow. Color lots change and some beads are only here once.

After Gem Fair it is off to get a few food items maybe have a bite to eat and then home. Later I am meeting my "crew" ha ha beading buddies for a girls night out. Live music and drink.

So now you have the scoop on my day. I have a new blogger to introduce to you. She is my long time friend, bead and glass artist, and pattern maker extraordinaire. Some of you may know her from etsy or the bead pattern sites. I am so glad she has a blog now. Ohhh her name is Lori Cook owner of Out of the Flames Stop by leave a comment and tell Lori I sent you.
Have a great day everyone!
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Orion Designs said...

Sounds like a great day: beads, food, drink! Perfect! Have a wonderful time.

Kokopelli said...

Oh, I want to go with you and see Gem Fair, too! Just kidding! Have fun and show us the goodies you bought. :-)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Have fun--can't wait to see what goodies you bring home!