Sunday, May 2, 2010

QUICK NOTE

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick note to say hello and to tell you I am still in Sacramento. Vince is still hanging on. He is back in the hospital as of yesterday. I am now a great city driver and can manipulate the freeways as I did when I was young and lived here. Wowowowow on the traffic!!!! LOL
I am hoping to leave for home on Wednesday, leaving mom here to take care of things. Difficult to do, she won't drive in the city. Heyyy she is 80 years old. I can't blame her. I will arrange for rides to and from what ever before I leave and make sure the house is stocked with food.
Please remember us.
Have a great week everyone!

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts. Drive safely!

GlorV1 said...

Drive safely Nicole and always of course thinking good thoughts for Vince, you, and your mom and family. Take care.

Belinda Saville said...

Nicole, I'm happy to hear that Vince is still hanging on...I wish him continued strength. I hope that this hospital is doing a better job of looking after him than the last one.

I know this trip is taking its toll on your own health, so please take care of yourself, my friend. Make sure you have a safe drive home on Wednesday. Thinking of you, always...B. -xo-

Gypsy said...

WOW! You have skills I have never developed- never lived in a big city before! Good to hear from you- big hugs to you, your mom and Vince!

Sarah said...

Hey Nicole, thinking of you and your family! Hope Vince is well soon.

Lynn said...

Keep safe and well - I wish you all the best. Thanks for the updates. Hugs and love and peace

Hot Rocks said...

Sorry Nicole, I have not dropped by in a while, and see that your brother is not well. I do hope he will be better soon. You must be very stressed and your life turned upside down, so take care of yourself as well. I hope that things get better for you soon.