Saturday, May 29, 2010

THE CAMERA EEKKK

Hello Everyone!
Well I was hoping to get some photos taken today so I could show you the beads I got. Sighhhhhh...... and boo hoo hoo..... I left the battery charger for my camera at my Vince's. Ohhh yes I do have two batteries, however, the battery in the camera is DEAD!! So I won't have the charger until next week. Hmmmm wonder if I can sneak Mike's camera while he is sleeping. heee heee heee heeee heeee.....

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Yes, take his camera! It is a question of honor and your absolute duty to show us your new beads! :-))

Orion Designs said...

I'm sure Mike won't mind. I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Time to take care of Nicole!

Jan said...

Crap! well at least you didn't leave your camera. You take care.

Marie S said...

I am so glad you are back. I have missed you.
I hope you are feeling a lot better after your long sleep.
Maybe you could ask to borrow the camera? LOL!
I think when I go some place, I always leave parts of me behind.
Maybe a checklist would ocme in handy! LOL!
Have a great weekend.
Love and hugs.

Linda Ledbetter said...

By all means, borrow Mike's camera. He wants you to be happy, after all, and we want to see what you're up to!!!