Friday, April 2, 2010

SPRING FLOWER BEADING

Hi Everyone!
Today Mike and I are off to Eugene. Gem Fair is going on and I do have my free pass to get in. However, this is a day of eye exams, Walmart, Home Depot, Staples and a few other stops. On top of that it is raining so this is going to be a long day. I wanted to share some spring time beads I have in my Beadwright Artfire shop. When I get home tonight I'm going to use some of my stash of these beads just to bring some brightness in. I do like the acrylic and Lucite, especially for earrings.
Oh and remember free shipping in both my Beadwright Etsy and Beadwright Artfire stores.
Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Marie S said...

I love the flowers, they are so sweet.
Have a great day Nicole.
Is someone holding your wallet for you??
Love and hugs.

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Nicole, I hope that you have a wonderful day today! Love all the beads!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi