Thursday, January 21, 2010

SWAROVSKIS HOTFIX

Hi Everyone,

The last few weeks I have been doing the "S" word. Ha ha you know sewing! Although I use to make all my own clothes, I have not done that in many many many years. I use my sewing machine for multi media art work, purses and bags, and dolls. Almost everything has beads incorporated in or on them somewhere. The other day I needed a cell phone case, you know, one that could go with me any where and be easily found in my purse. It also had to have a bit of pizazz. So this is what I came up with. Hand made felt, and Swarovski Hotfix crystals. I am happy with it and all I have to do is slide my hand into my purse and feel for the felt to find my cell phone. So how did I get the Swarovskis onto the felt? My trusty BeJeweler. Simply twist in the appropriate size head and plug it in. I set my crystals in place then glue them on with the BeJeweler. It is so easy, fun, and fast. Where do you get a BeJeweler? ArtBeads.com of course. They also have a very wide selection of color and sizes of the Swarovski Hotfix crystals.







Now for the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC)
I am a reviewer of products for Artbeads.com. I received the BeJeweler and the the Swarovski Hotfix crystals above free of charge. I have used and reviewed these products and my statements are an honest description. I receive no compensation from Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the products above.

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: