Saturday, January 23, 2010

Art Exchange Gift

Hi Everyone!
A week or so ago. I received an email from my good friend Kelly Angelley. She invited me to join in on an Art Exchange. I was so happy to be apart of this. I sent my email with Kelly's name in the #1 position and mine in the #2 position to 6 people. Then they moved my name up to the #1 spot and added their name and send it off to 6 people. So when you receive the email you send a gift to the person at the top of the list. OK so maybe my explanation is a bit confusing. However, the email explained it perfectly. This week I received my first gift. WOW!!! I am so pleased and impressed with the quality of work that this artist put into my piece. Nena Heitz from Grants Pass, OR sent me a necklace/ earring set that I am proud to wear. You can see some of Nena's jewelry in her etsy store at BandBGems. Her work is beautiful and as stated above the quality of workwomanship is some of the best I have seen. Stop by and take a look at Nena's beautiful pieces.


Thank you Nena for your lovely gift.

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: