Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WINNER OF COMMENT CONTEST

Hi Everyone!
Congratulations to Shaiha of http://lifeonashst.blogspot.com/, the winner of this months comment contest. Be sure to visit her website.
Also a reminder, make as many comments as you like on any post of Beadwright's blog. Your name will be placed in our cyber hat. At the end of the month one name is drawn and that person wins free beads!!! So the more comments you make the better chance of winning.

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

beadingnana said...

Nicole, Welcome home. I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time. Looking forward to your photos.

Squaw Valley retreater, Lynn

Shai Williams said...

Oh wow!! I am so far behind that I just came across this posting. I hope that I am not too late..