Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WORKING WITH SMALL SEED BEADS

Hi everyone!
Nothing like getting all my blogs posted in just one day. LOL! As most of you know seed bead art has been at my finger tips since I was a kid. For me working with size 15/o and smaller is the ultimate reward when the work/play is finished. I receive a lot of email from people telling me how difficult it is for them to work with the smaller size seed beads, however, they like the finished appearance. So here is a trick to get use to working with them. When seed beading, try using the smaller seed beads as accent beads. These size 15/o Toho Matte opaque Jet beads make the perfect accent to this peyote necklace. Try them in your own work. Where do I buy my beads??? I really do get them at Artbeads.com. They have a fantastic color selection and with the sales, coupons, and free shipping, hey what more could a beader want?



Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: