Friday, March 20, 2009

Still Going Strong

Hello everyone!
The beading for my new Art Gallery is coming right along. For me this is what it is all about. Getting ready for a big Art Gallery showing. Making sure every stitch is right and in place. That each three dimensional piece has the perfect face, or floral arrangement. The beaded gourds are all polished to perfection and thoroughly dry before the beading begins. Large Huichol pictures are all framed and the glass is sparkling so that the beads show through. I am especially excited about this particular Art Gallery. In 20 years of operation they have never accepted Jewelry. However, after a presentation of just a few of my bead art jewelry pieces, the owner accepted my jewelry! I will be having my Art showing sometime in May. I will send out invitations to all of you! In the 42 years of beading, selling, teaching, writing, and being absorbed in my bead art I don't think I have had a disappointment, in addition, I have had many outstanding events. This is one of them. I am still going strong and loving every minute of it. Thanks to all of you who support me and my art.
Nicole/Beadwright

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Good for you Nicole--you're an inspiration to be to "keep going" even though I am nowhere near your level of expertise.