Saturday, September 13, 2008

An Introduction

Hello. I want to tell you about a person that has fast become a good friend of mine. She is this extraordinary woman who delights a person with her wit and humor. She is by far one of the most talented polymer bead artists in our country. Not to mention she is a whiz in computer knowledge. So with all of that said I would like to introduce all of you to Jael. Please stop by her etsy store to view her beautiful work. Ohhh and don't forget to buy a few pieces while you are there. http://jaelsjewels.etsy.com/ Also stop by her blog she has so many interesting things going on there. http://jaelsjewels.blogspot.com/ When you buy from her be sure to tell her Nicole sent you.
Just two of Jaels beads.
Bead Happy
with Blessings
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Jael said...

Nicole, you are sweet. Thank you for the kind words :)

My son may beg to differ with you on the computer whiz description LOL but I do love to play. I'm glad I could help.

People should make sure to check out your books - I can't wait to try out the projects in your Flatwork book!