Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fall is coming

Well as much as I hate to admit it fall is coming. I am a girl who needs sunshine and here in the Pacific North West when summer is over so goes the sun. One thing that keeps my mind off that is beaded gourds. I am working on one right now that will be in a show I am doing in Oct. Autumn colors rich in reds, golds, and bronze. Beaded gourds are so much fun to make and can accent your home with surprising elegance. So I am putting my gourd kits up for sale to get all of you started on your fall projects. You will receive 1 Gourdgeous Beaded Gourd Book, 1 Gourd, 2 hanks of Czech seed beads, (my color choice) beeswax, 1bobbin of B Nymo thread, and two beading needles. It is a great way to get started in the art of beading gourds. Get the sale price on my website http://nicolecampanella.com/



Bead Happy
with Blessings
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: