Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FEATHERS AND LEATHER

Hi Everyone!
 
The sun is trying to come out and show some blue skies. Yeahhhh finally a break from the darkness.
Most of you know that my background stems from Native American. Most of my life I have worked with animal and natural items to create art with. Working with these types of materials is ALWAYS to honor the animal or the part of nature. There is a real honesty to art when you use feathers and hides and leather. With that I have just listed some leather and wild Turkey feathers in my Beadwright Etsy store. The leather is deer, cow, and lamb with some really nice embossing.
Creating art with all types of materials.
 
Wild Turkey wing feathers

Wild Turkey tail feathers.
 
Embossed Lamb. This is a very cool piece of leather.

Perfect leather for traditional crafts and backing for bead and Soutache finishing

Leather thong in black, white and buck skin
 
There is so much more in my Beadwright Etsy Store
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

When my leather stock dwindles down some more, I know where I'll be heading! Beautiful!