Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you.
I seriously can't believe how fast my days are going by. I've been very busy with my special order and did get it finished. I will deliver it tomorrow. This is my face for the week.
Neither fully dead nor truly alive, the she-cat belonged to the hollow spaces in between. They had buried her anyway. Soon she gnawed her way out of the earth, rising with graveyard dirt caked on her face, paws and clinging to the sparse fur she had left.
Putrid secretions hardened into thick strands over her lips, cementing her jaw and preventing her from closing her mouth.
She now drifts through the midnight hours, a witness to the ghosts crossing between worlds, searching the shadows for a single gateway back to the waking world.
My next face is this guy. He has a long way to go before he is finished.
I cut his teeth out so I can mold a dead mouth and make my own teeth for him.

This is the first layer of paint. I will show you what he looks like when he is done.
Last but not least, because I have several more projects going on in my art room, is this lovely. His lower jaw was missing, completely destroyed in the catastrophic car accident. Deep in the swamps, investigators finally found his skull resting right beside the rusted, sunken wreckage of the car he had been driving.
Those are my faces for today. Now it's time to see a few features.
Now it's time to show my your face.
Nicole





No comments:
Post a Comment