Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you.
Last week when I had all the energy to make food. I knew it wouldn't last and that it was a lupus energy kick. The last few days I have not been able to do much except sleep. I'm OK, no need to worry. I've been sleeping 13 to 15 hours at a time. Believe me that doesn't make me feel rested. For anyone out there that suffers from chronic fatigue knows this.
With that said I have no face art of my own. You will have to settle with these.
I just has to laugh at this. Love her shoes.

The best selfie.
Ready for some features?











No comments:
Post a Comment